Monday, March 15, 2010

Nickelback

Nickelback is my favorite band. Chad Kroeger's voice is just amazing to me. This Canadian band is one that people either love or they hate. I have gotten in many arguements with my friends about how great Nickelback is. I have been listening to Nickelback since I was little. I try to learn interesting things about the band. The band got the name Nickelback because one of the members would always say here's your nickel back to customers in the Starbucks where he worked. This site has a lot of information about Nickelback.

3 comments:

  1. Nickelback is also my favorite band! I love Chad Kroeger's voice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Nickelback has an amazing sound and has kept it throughout their band life so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you guys have great taste

    ReplyDelete