Friday, October 16, 2009

Icecream!!!

Last night, I was craving something sweet. Upon looking in the freezer, I found some pumpkin pie icecream. I also found vanilla icecream and whipped topping. I was ecstatic. I mixed the findings and enjoyed the results. Before yesterday, I didn't even realize pumpkin pie icecream existed. If you haven't discovered pumpkin pie icecream, you must. This icecream has quickly leaped to the top of my favorite list.

Other icecreams on the favorite list of mine include; vanilla, cookie dough, and cookies 'n cream icecream. These are all very delicious and satisfy any icecream lovers needs. My friend, Jason, and I have dreams of a big icecream party. If the companies keep inventing such intriguing flavors, are dreams just might HAVE to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment