Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bothersome Occurrences

Sometimes I get aggravated and upset at the littlest things. I really hate how I do that, but I really have no control over my emotions. I try to hold back my frustration, but sometimes I can't help but get upset.

One thing that upsets me is when I find out the end to a movie or a book before I am finished. This happened just a few moments ago and now I am fighting back the frustration. I found out the ending to The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I am actually kind of devastated by this. I know, this is a weird and insignificant thing to get upset about, but I am. This is just me.

Another thing that upsets me for no real reason is being interrupted. I get really aggravated when people continually interrupt me. So much so that I won't even attempt to tell the person what I was saying after about the third interruption. This is kind of ridiculous and childish, but I get so bugged by being interrupted.

I also have an issue with people eating my food. I get really upset with my brother especially. He would always eat my share of dinner and I wouldn't eat anything the rest of the day, in silent protest. Another childish decision, I know.

Sometimes I laugh at how ridiculous I am. I can hardly believe all the things that bug me. But I try not to let things bother me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment