Thursday, April 22, 2010

Connecting

As I was riding the bus to school today, I realized how people connect with one another over the simplest of things. Someone mentioned a tire swing and many different childhood stories were revealed and shared. Everyone seemed to have a way to tie in with the conversation and become a part of that link with others.

We sometimes don't realize how easy relating to someone can be. We also don't realize that sometimes people search for that connection with people, just to get through another day. If we take a little time, we could find that we have ties to complete strangers.

I also realized how easy starting a conversation can be. Even if the conversation is on a completely random topic, like salt. I had a for person conversation on salt last night. I thought the idea was very funny.

People can be so random at times, but we still connect and relate to them. I find that intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment