Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wings

My brother has just gotten his wings, that is, he graduated from Air Assault school. He is really glad to be done with all the studying and training. I am so proud of him. D has been through so much in his life and he is really doing something now. I miss him a lot, and I know he misses me, but this is all worth the bad feelings. David is really making something of himself, and I am SO proud of him.

David has changed a lot in the last 8 months. He has matured and become more responsible. Even though he has had changes, he is still my goofy older brother. He always makes me smile, just by the way he says things. I always have a big smile on my face when he calls.

What makes David getting his wings so great is that he is really afraid of heights. To earn wings, one must learn to repel from a helicopter. "I just don't see the sense in jumping out of a perfectly good plane," David once joked. Well, once again, I'm proud of you D!

No comments:

Post a Comment